Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm a Mac

So, I finally broke down and got a new laptop. I have needed it so badly but forced myself to wait until I had a few more real estate sales under my belt. Yesterday I purchased my first Mac product. There is certainly a learning curve here....but the good news is I should be up and running within a day or so and can get back to regular blogging. :-)

I also should be receiving an email from Fatima any day now regarding her arrival back to Zim with her truck. I do not know if she has a camera, but I know she will be making an effort to get a photo to me so that I can share it with all of you. I can't wait to hear all about it. I feel certain that God showed up on her journey in unexpected ways.....like maybe a brand new perfect truck was accidentally priced at $3,000.00. Hey, you never can tell.

I'll write more soon....hopefully tomorrow!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm jealous. I used to have Macs years ago. Still miss the Mac, though my PC is perfectly serviceable.