Friday, June 26, 2009

Shawn is a Duck, Monkey, Giraffe and Puppy Dog

As promised, perhaps a long while ago, I'm posting a video today of Shawn impersonating some animal sounds. I think he was a little distracted by the flip video camera, because he got some of his animal sounds wrong.... but hey, overall I think he does a fantabulous job of making my heart leap for joy....and I just want to pass that on to you!

Enjoy...and as always, if you ever hear of someone who is expecting a child with Down syndrome, please don't hesitate to contact me. It would be my honor to encourage someone along in this wild, hilarious, rewarding trip of mommyhood!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

how precious! he and levi will totally be BFFs ----can't wait to get them together! :)

Sarah said...

He's got the monkey DOWN! But I think my favorite was the giraffe. And your quacking is none too shabby, Melissa! Thanks for making me grin.

Melissa Irwin said...

BFF's for REALZ! We really need to make this happen Tracy. And yes, Allison, all because of Shawn, I have perfected the quack. :)

I'm surprised noone was impressed with his "mommy" impersonation.

The Clicks said...

Too cute for words! And yes, I would have never come up with the sound for giraffe!