Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's ON!

I am so excited to be able to report this next bit of news....and let me tell you...you won't be nearly as excited as me! But here goes....

Shawn & Asher get to start preschool together, in a blended environment on August 11. We received our acceptance letter. We've been on the waiting list for over a year, but just 2 weeks ago they told me that we are still so far down on the list that they couldn't possibly take my children before fall of 2009. I was so distraught at this news that I literally cried on the phone. (That is not typical of my character). I have no idea what kind of strings God pulled for us......but I'm overflowing with gratitude.

Shawn and Asher will get to go to preschool together, in an environment where 50% of the children have special needs. The academy is **EXCEPTIONAL** to say the least. Shawn will begin to receive all of this therapies there too, instead of me driving him all over the place. Asher can get all the learning he craves....and at the same time, be exposed to more children with special needs and hopefully forever adoring them.

I'm just so excited. So if you know anyone who needs to buy or sell a home....don't hesitate to send them my direction.......cuz our life is about to get way more expensive! : )

4 comments:

Whitney said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting to hear for your precious boys!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I know you are trilled. Daycare waiting lists are crazy. Who is Shawn's therapist? Most of the teachers that worked at ES came from Susan Gray and they were all great. I am happy for you.
Katherine

The Clicks said...

What great news! God certainly works wonders. I'm so happy for you!