Friday, August 27, 2010

URGENT NEED

Today I purchased a laptop for Fatima, to replace the new one I was taking to her when I traveled there earlier this month. That one was stolen from one of the airports.

I'm only telling you this because I want you to know that I put my money where my mouth is.

As of this morning, I have learned that one of the orphange regular donations did not come through, and currently 45 of the 70ish kids Fatima cares for do not have school fees to return to school next week. The cost is approx $88 per child. 45 x $88 = $3,960.

My husband and I are going to sponsor school fees for 6 children. I am praying you will help me get the other 39 sponsored asap. Please strongly consider. I have many blog readers and facebook readers....and I am reaching out to anyone.

I need to send as much money, up to $3,960 to Fatima next week....by Wednesday. If you can help, please contact me asap. You can click on the donate button at the top left of my blog, you can mail me a check, or I am happy to drive all over TN to pick up your penny jars. Whatever.

I am working to start a non-profit where your future donations can be tax deductible. Not quite yet though. Thank you for giving anyway.

Can you help?

Father God, the future of these children is in your hands. You hold them steady with or without school fees. You have filled them with you peace and your love. They know you and for this I rejoice at high decibels. Thank you Lord for what you are about to do in their lives and in the lives of every joyful giver. I praise you for them all. You are holy and you are love. In your sweet name, we serve in your spirit. Praising you, Jesus. To your glory, Amen.

No comments: