Saturday, August 14, 2010

Navigating the Well

The bucket at the well, it goes down empty and it rises up full.

In the hours since my return home from Zim I am alternating quickly between a full bucket and and empty bucket. I can't tell when I'm sinking or rising. It is an impossible experience to describe. I am full and empty.

This 3rd time, it was amazing. Amazing is a weak word in this moment, because more than amazing, it was enormous splashes of love, and then dark pits of despair. The gloriousness seemed to snatch me up into the heavenlies. The darkness crushed me like a boulder on an ant.

I've opened up my heart to the extreme this time, and I have prepared warm rooms for Keldon, Richman, Layman, Richard, Promise, Boaz, Zig, Nichola, Jefrey, Precious #1, #2 & #3, Ruth, Sarah, Emily, Winnet, Pastor Phillip, Pastor Breshnev, Fatima, Theresa, Lovejoy, and Bestman, to dwell permanently within it.

I'll share more soon. Until then I'm just trying to figure out how to navigate in the well.

(see previous post for a video)

No comments: