Saturday, August 2, 2008

Trees, Fleas, and Ponies

We bought 3 trees...rather, I bought 3 trees. Our back yard needs shade, BIGTIME. Soon, 3 beautiful magnolias will be professionally "installed" in our back yard. I can't figure out where I want them to go. I'm excited. I'm so excited about the trees.

Fleas....rather, ticks! Today I showed a house in the middle of the jungle (so it seemed). Ticks got us. I think we got them all...and I don't think I have any in my car....but let's just say, I will probably have nightmares tonight. I feel like things are crawling on me as we speak.

Tomorrow is the last day for the me to take care of my friends horses, Goober and Moreau. I have loved them and cared for them twice a day for the past 2 weeks...and I'm not ready for it to be over. Being around them has been incredibly therapeutic!

What is something you are excited about? Or something that is bugging you? Or something you dread saying goodbye to? Come on.....tell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

summer, i hate to see it go! not ready to send jett back to school yet.

Melissa said...

I dread the end of summer too. I go back 2 days next week to do kindergarten assessments, and then I officially start back the 27th.