Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zim Truck Update

Ok, I'm working from memory here and I might make a mistake or two (please forgive me!)

M.R. has pledged $100 (Yahoo!)
C.R. has pledged $50 (YeHaw!)
M.E. is making a pledge soon. (Woot Woot)
L.Cl. is sending a check. (Right on!)
T.H. is going to make a donation to my PayPal account! (Yo Baby!)

Kim R. has emailed everybody under the sun. Marcia Ramirez blogged about me.

AND....ta da, I collected $300, $250, and $120 from close friends today! So, the first donations have been received! I have received $670 with a long long way to go.

I am so grateful for the pledges and the donations. I am trying to set up a widget on my blog that will allow you to easily donate online, but that isn't working out so far.

I am so thankful and still so full of hope! God can do what He says He can do! And I believe He's workin it! Workin' it Big!

Love to all. More updates tomorrow....and hopefully a widget!

No comments: