Monday, February 22, 2010

$210

Yesterday the truck fundrasier was blessed with 2 donations, totaling $210. And the sweetest thing....I didn't know about either one of them. They both just showed up. I am so so thankful!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to LM and to PH. Your fingerprints have just been placed on the truck. What a gift!

I want to share a praise also....an agreement was reached yesterday on a contract I have been working. It's one that I already felt very good about, but to have it in the file is a great source of hope. I am seeing the hope of God revealed around every corner these days, and that fills me up more than I can describe.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

No comments: