Thursday, April 23, 2009

oooops, there goes another one

I've spent too much time on the internet today....you know....killing some brain cells. I even read some celebrity gossip which doesn't much float my boat these days...but I fell into the trap. You know...I can admit I occasionally take the bate when lured by headlines about Brad and Angelina. They're pretty.

Today, I admitted on facebook that I am fat and must lose weight. I exchanged emails about frozen strawberry margaritas, and read countless facebook status updates about my friends getting ready to run the 1/2 marathon this Saturday, all while I ate a piece of leftover cake from Spencer's birthday. You know.....just to feel good about my baking skilz.

Moments ago, I blew zurberts into Asher's belly button and perhaps I hopped on one foot in the living room to show off that I can do it better than he can.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo C.O.O.L.

Now, I am going to turn off this poisonous contraption called a laptop, disconnect from the world, and go live in my house with my youngins. I need all of my remaining brain cells and cannot risk losing even one more.

Have you had an "off" day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

This post totally made me laugh out loud...several times.

"They're pretty!" HA!

I have off days...today started as an "on" day, lets hope it continues :)

(How soon after you posted are you reading this comment?! I thought you had the computer off...he he!)

Melissa Irwin said...

Danielle....um, 10 minutes, but what is your point? hee hee

Anonymous said...

Ha! Too funny!!

Nope...no point (maybe to prove to myself that i'm not the only one)