Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fresh

Notice a change? My blog needed a makeover!

I was in need of something fresher and light. I think this is the perfect fit for me, and for my mood... um, well, today at least.

Let me know what you think..... and if you missed the Easter photo's video, make sure you scroll down to the last post and see my amazing boys! Doesn't Shawn look FANTASTIC?

Happy Easter....to every Christian reader that I have, I celebrate with you, the joy of our salvation. For every reader who may not have accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah, as the Lord and Savior, God's only son...... He gives Hope to the Hopeless... and He's waiting for you to invite Him in. He is!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the new blog look! And I loved the picture montage even more. So adorable. Looks like you had a gorgeous day for the egg hunt.