Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home ~ Soon

We're not outta here just yet, but the ball is definitely rolling. Today, we needed poop. We got poop. Now, the probes are off, all of the assorted tube portals have been re-bandaged, the heart monitor is no longer connected, and the oxygen sensor is off. This boy has nothing connected to him....not a single thing.

Paperwork is next. Instructions. Follow up appointments scheduled. Meds prescribed.... and we'll be on our way home.

I am almost too numb to even know how much joy I feel....because I hardly feel any....but I know that when Shawnie and I walk through the door of our home, where Daddy and Asher will be waiting for us....I'll probably break down. I'll need to. It is FRICKING OVER!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!

Happy tears.

Love.

This saga need not be continued.

Praise you Jesus.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Praise the Lord! Rejoicing with you.