Thursday, March 25, 2010

dollars and cents

I have had an extremely busy few days. Today was a real estate closing! Yippee! And, I was able to check my balances for the truck. I have exactly $5,801. As I had mentioned in the previous email, I am sending Fatima no less than $8,000 at the end of the month, but now you have a "to the penny" update.

If you are planning to send me a contribution, please consider doing so very soon. My plan is to initiate the wire transfer on March 31 or April 1. Please remember that every dollar is a big big big deal. Even if you feel that your contribution would be too small....it isn't! I promise! My mailing address is 6840 Bridgewater Drive, Nashville TN 37221. I prefer checks because paypal charges a fee, but if you prefer, the paypal "donate" button on my blog makes it easy. :)

I also mailed books today....to everyone but Pete & Yvonne (because I didn't have your mailing address in time, but have it now). So - if you were on the book list, yours should be arriving in a couple of days. Hope you all enjoy the book as much as I have. Please let me know!

Please keep me in your prayers. Those precious children in Zimbabwe and Fatima have been praying for everything in my life to increase...and wouldn't you know it....I'm slammed with business. My desire is to be an awesome asset to my clients, to be productive and effecient, with minimal stress and maximum time with my kiddos. That's a tall order, but I'm believing God.

No comments: