Friday, March 19, 2010

$200

$200 from a dear friend arrived in my mailbox yesterday for Fatima's truck! Yahoo!

Today, the hubs and I played frisbee golf. This is part of the dating continuum. Did I spell that funky?

Tonight, Miss Sara gave me, Asher, and Shawnie haircuts. We are lookin' GOOD! Shawnie was only slightly traumatized, but not too bad. Actually, he only slightly whined, which is an improvement overall.

I received an email from Fatima today. She is now using public transportation for everything in caring for the 4 orphanages. It is very expensive and obviously very complicated. I honestly cannot even imagine what she is going through right now. All I know is that God has timed this perfectly, as her need for the truck has never been greater than it is right now. I continue to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Marcia Ramirez said...

I guess I'm a bit behind on the latest updates!! Did the old car that Fatima was using completely break down now?!? Poor lady!! This IS perfect timing then!!

Thankfully God put that TRUCK on YOUR heart and you were obedient enough to follow His urging and work on getting her some new wheels!! Yay You!! :-)