Monday, July 6, 2009

July - thus far

I've seen this one, once, doing exactly...this...



This one is excited about his new water-wing skillz..



And, who can resist an Asher burrito? Not me!



A precious bff gave me this....(awwwwwwwww)



This one has learned to climb on top of our dining table and pretend to be a centerpiece...but for this photo op....we just have to use our imaginations...



Bath splash time, sporting a well healed scar.....



And also sporting a lovey big brother...




This last photo requires an explanation.....

Our house is for sale and today we had a showing. I always work so hard to perfectly set up our house for showings so that it is as lovely as it can possibly be. This morning, I had already finished cleaning the master bedroom suite and Asher was playing with his green (pictured) "fuzzy bunny blanket" in the living room. He kept draping it over the chair or the sofa, folding it, and just doing all sorts of wonderfully creative things with it. He asked me if he could "set it up" for the showing. I said yes, knowing full well that I would un-do any masterpiece, fold it, and put it away where it belongs. I finished all my cleaning, loaded the kids in the car and ran back into the house to make sure it looked fantastic. It did. When we came home after the showing, I walked into my bedroom to find the masterpiece Asher snuck in. I gasped. I asked Asher why he did it...to which he replied, "You said I could set it up, and I set it up in your bedroom to make it more beautiful". Oh lawdy! I wonder what the Realtor and her clients thought when they walked in.
It's a busy July so far.
Hope you are having a lovely summer!







2 comments:

Sarah said...

If I'd been viewing the house, I would have been charmed! I'd think, "Wow, what a perfectly clean place. How do they keep it so clean?... Ah, kids must live here.

Tracy said...

Asher is too precious!....and has an eye for decor! :))
love your pics!