Saturday, November 15, 2008

Notalota

***See Cute video at the end.***

So, let me think.....what's new? Hmmmmmmmm, have ya'll noticed the economy is crud? Well....yep, that's about all I can think of right now.

Well, no.......that's not true. Here are some highlights and lowlights from my week:

  • I listen to Christian radio about 98% of the time in the car. When a song comes on that I don't love, I'll flip through. From the backseat, Asher screamed "Mommy let me hear this song....I LOVE Rock-n-Roll!". Wha???
  • Shawn is almost 2 years old and does not say Momma or Dada. However, today he has enjoyed a screaming game, and I've almost got him screaming "momma". It's hilarious.
  • Asher has been extra lovey with Shawn this week. It warms my heart to no end.
  • I got some shots for my trip to Africa. I leave in 20 days......yikes
  • My bible study girls and I have been meeting together weekly for over 2 years. We finished another study this week....and I'm always sad to end a study, even though I know we'll start a new one after Christmas.
  • I went to the CMA awards with my sweet friend Stacey. The funniest part of the whole night was a lady in front of us in her 60's with bright red hair and a purple suit who didn't move a muscle until Kid Rock showed up.....then she boogied in her seat.
  • I found out this week that some friends of ours are getting divorced and my heart hurts for them.
  • I found out this week that a high-school classmate (from 20 years ago) was just diagnosed with MS. I've been praying for her and feeling kinda numb.
  • I firmed up plans today to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house and I'm super excited about that. Thanksgiving rocks!

Here is a video of Shawn & Asher. It's just too cute. It is from this morning! It was a jammie day!

1 comment:

DEb said...

Aww... get Asher some GeoTracks....I don't even know what that is, hahaha.. and Shawn was cracking me up walking away with his foot out of his jammies .. hahahha..TOO CUTE, as always. Kyla says, please bring him next Sunday!!