Thursday, September 2, 2010

School Fees

I am wiring Fatima $1,500 today for school fees. It isn't enough to send them all back to school, but it is something. And I am so grateful.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed about this...given financially or encouraged me.

I also shipped the new laptop to Fatima yesterday. The package included also some photos from our time together, some neck ties for one of the boys to complete his wardrobe for the praise and worship team at his church....and some random bandages, toothbrushes, etc.... just to try to continue to meet some basic needs. I thought I was fainting when I learned the shipping expenses would cost me nearly $400. Yep....that says four hundred. Let's just say that I will not be sending them packages as regularly as I had hoped. Or maybe, never. :-(


No comments: